Thursday, March 24, 2005

I'm Sure Jesus Was Pleased With The Effort

On Sunday night, the President - who would not let a memo entitled "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside U.S." interrupt his vacation - woke up in his jammies and urgently flew back to Washington to sign a bill so that lawyers and media types could argue a bit more about the shelf-life of a breathing, unutilized blow-up doll.

And then by Wednesday, he wouldn't touch the issue.

Sounds about right.

I'm not going to pretend that this otherwise strikes me as a terribly difficult ethical issue deserving of comment. I'm just amazed more people don't feel humiliated by the spectacle.

READ THIS

"Asking oneself “why do they keep playing me for a chump?” is a question that chumps are always asking themselves, a question which answers itself, chumps."

3 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reverend your words bring me succor and comfort. Your relationships with 18 year olds leave me hope that when I reach your advanced age I too can hang around high schools with cheap weed, cheaper hooch, and the confidence that girls won't be too intimidated about climbing into my rusty 88 Oldsmobile for a good time.

Keep on swinging!

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger jedmunds said...

Walked backward from Damascus lately have we? I like it.

Five years ago I was saying I wasn't old enough to date high school girls yet. I didn't know just how prescient I was. Still I'm probably not quite ready to be dating highschool girls yet. I should probably wait untill after I've married and had a few kids, you know, like that one Kennedy did with the babysitter and that.

My advice to you, Paul, is to start boning 30-40 year old women. It'll never be as great of an experience for you as it is now. I wish I had done the same and taken advantage of my youth. But alas, the window of being a truly "younger" man is such a short one.

 
At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blast!

Only a Holy man could have seen through my demonic disguise.

Your purity is divine and quite apparent to all.


Die.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home